Sunday, September 6, 2015

Remembering Jules Bianchi

I know that I dont know him personally, but still, there's some times when I lay down and the thoughts of him pops to my head. How did he felt when he was going through the nine silent months?

And that's what I wanted to write today.

I dont want that to be the lingering memory of him. I wanted to remember him as the smiling happy person that touches everyone's heart. I wanted to remember him like that.

Like when you open a google search about him, you'll get images of him, like in a memory-like.
(but now when i search for him, there's a lot of his pictures, smiling. That's more i like it).

So this is me, just rambling on monday morning as I remembered Jules Bianchi.

A champion of our hearts.

#UPDATE#

Just reading something on Quantum Immortality (or something), that someone who died in our Universe, can be still alive in another universe. Maybe in another Universe Jules, who wasnt a formula one driver was still alive, and was now already having a wife and kids with the girlfriend. Or, if he is a formula one, probably in another universe, he didnt had that crash in Suzuka, and would now had a great contract with Ferrari in 2016. Or, if he did had that crash, the collapse he had didnt happen.

That's the life that could never been. A loss that could never be recovered.

Whatever it is, it was only in the other universe. This universe had lost a great man. And he will forever be in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment