Saturday, May 28, 2016

Anthology "Helo"

There's an offer for those who can write in Malay, for an Anthology book entitled "Helo".
For those who's interested to write a short story based on the word Helo (Whatever you wanted to write about, about phone calls, about greetings, about two people meeting for the first time after being pen pals for so long, or about the last name "hello"), you can learn about it more in JS Adiwarna facebook page!

I, on the other hand, couldnt write in Malay, but of course, one day I will try.
Nobody could understand the hardness for me to write in Malay, being a Malaysian and all, but Malay isnt my first language. It wasnt even my second language! It's my third language. So, no. My grammar in Malay is worst than my English, if you think that my English grammar is bad (in which I think so too).

I am pretty much interested to write something about Hello, but as I cannot write in Malay, I thought that it might be best that I used some of the ideas I have right now to add a few missing things in my new novels.

I'm planning to integrate some of the other languages that I've known in my new book. Probably Thai, or even Russian. But as I've had a chechen character in my first novel, It is very unlikely that I'll write of a Russian character in my second novel. Probably in my third or fourth novel, god's willing.

Anyway, about the anthology Hello, I wish everyone who participated in it good luck.

There is one thing that's certain.
I cant wait to read the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment