Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rewatching Ghost Adventures Season 4

Watching Ghost Adventures, i felt like i wanted to be a part of them...but at times i was afraid. What if it is more than i can take? What if i am not fit to be a GAC (meaning the GA Crew)?


Still if they wanted me to point out where to go, i can show them. Possessing the Eye which can "see" (which we would like to call the Inner Eye, but not actually Inner Eye as in Seer or Art) didnt actually make me immune to all those things. It made me feel that i dont want to see them, but at the same time i would want to know what happened that they actually still living in our presence?

I can see, I can feel but not on demand. Makes me afraid of what i might see in the darkness.
It is as same as everyone of us, but as they said in Emily Rose (though it is fictional), i am half open to paranormal, which normal people is not open means i am nore succeptible to see them....still, not on demand.

You may want to believe me you may not want to believe me, it is fine. The only way you believe is by being close to religion, or that you're having inner eye yourself. I inherited the Inner Eye from my father, who is fully open to paranormal. Maybe i dont possess his bravery, and that's why i am inherited to only half of the inner eye he had.

That's makes me interested in Ghost Adventure. I wanted to be part of them, but i am afraid of what i might see..



Recommendation: Why dont they go to the place that once held a massacre...? I mean, i could sence they are a lot of unsettled spirits. They could help them....right?


No comments:

Post a Comment