Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday HARRY JAMES POTTER!

Yesterday was his birthday, 31st July. And I know I am late, but at least I wished him, am I right?

Thank you Harry for being there for me when I am bored, when I am sad, when I am happy, and generally in most situations I had in life. You're there when I am being bullied. You were there when I first fell in love - and you fell in love too...with Ginny...I know i can consult you anyway..

You're a friend not anyone would have. Only the ones who actually appreciate Harry Potter series would know. You'll never leave their side once they get to know you...and you told them story of your life without regrets, because you know what you did had no regrets..

You teaches us to make the right decisions...on the greater good, not for your own good. Remember choosing between horcruxes and hallows? you chose horcruxes. you chose to know how to kill voldemort before knowing how to shield yourself.

You are a wonderful wizard, Harry, and a wonderful person too. You dont have double standards. You see people as one.

The Chosen one, our hero and our friend.

I know he's a fictional character - and a DAMN GOOD one!


No comments:

Post a Comment