Sunday, June 5, 2016

My very first Review of my very first book!

First of all, for those who had a copy of my book in their possession, I would like to say Thank you very much (spasiba - sorry I couldnt write it in cyrillic, I do not have cyrillic keyboard near me right now) for your support and I really hope you will enjoy reading my book, as it is my first. For those who had finish reading my book, I would appreciate it if you write your sincerest review in Goodreads so that I will be aware of the negative and positive aspects in my first book. So that I will not repeat the negatives in my second book, and enhance the positives.

You know how it is about reviews, right?

So I've received the very first review of my book from a fellow novelist. Oh thank you very much for your kind review! It made me pumped up. It's like i'm one of the hyperactive kids given sugar when I've read the review. I was like, so very excited.

Here is the review from hte fellow novelist. As I havent asked her permission (yep, the reviewer is a her) to share her review, so please understand why I scribbled off her name. (I should've gotten her permission first, huh? But I'm writing this at 12.49, so I doubt that she's still awake, so let me just post this first...okay....)


For those who would like to submit their review to me and not via goodreads you can do so by contacting me via facebook or my email address as written at the back of my books. Please note that I am not active on facebook and that I cannot view messenger's messaging invitation through PC and please be patient that I may not read your text as soon as you posted them. Unless you texted me through FB messages and not through messenger. I dont know how it is because I am a little confused of FB messenger. I dont know why the invitation to message via messenger cannot be viewed through facebook's messages.

Anyway, for those who had a copy of my book, read and give reviews yeah? They're very important...Heeeee

If you do not have a copy of my book yet and you're interested to buy one please go to Jemari Seni website and buy it from there. I am not sure if the bookstores already had copies of my books yet, but, I hope they do!

Till next time,

Happy Ramadhan!

No comments:

Post a Comment